Friday 5 August 2011

Summer Heat!

Well.. Austria was a great success. I was able to see friends from last year and make some new ones. We had a great time making music, eating, and drinking. I can't wait for next year!

Things have been rather busy since classes ended in June. We took a trip to Morocco in June which was very interesting. The food was AMAZING! I couldn't get enough of the chicken Tangine's, so tasty. We stayed in Marrakesh for a couple days then headed to Agadir for a couple more. Agadir is right on the coast, and was "ok". I think I prefer Mallorca Spain much more :)

After returning from Morocco, a friend of mine Norma arrived here in Madrid for a week of running around sightseeing. I took her all over Madrid, and I think we ate just about everything here too. She was here for about 5 days then we had to leave for Austria. We decided that we would drive so we could visit a few places along the way. The first night we stopped in Barcelona (which I didn't like so much), then we moved on to Nice France (a little to snobby for me), after Nice we carried on to Verona Italy (I LOVED IT). I honestly think I could pick up and move to Italy and be a very very happy man. We had sooooo much food in Italy. I think I had pizza and pasta 3 times a day.

Austria was amazing.. (way to much to say.. so I'll keep it simple) amazing.

YouTube - So.. I have this YouTube account and have NO idea what to do with it. I have only 2 videos posted so far. One is for the "It Gets Better" project, and the other is for National Coming Out Day. I have a few ideas, but nothing is set in stone yet.. Do any of you have ideas? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment