Wednesday 29 August 2012

Time for change

So, it's been quite some time since my last post. I thought I would just leave things that have happened during the last few months where they are, I won't bore you with all the details of what's been going on. I'll start with what's is going on now, and will be going on from now on. :) As many of my friends know, I am not happy with the way I look. I have gained weight over the last few years and it's really beginning to bother me. I've noticed that I've become a very unhappy person because of this, and it's constantly on my mind. I admit to being rather lazy, and yes... I know that nothing will change until I get up and make the change myself. So, that's what I'm going to do! I've done things like this before, convince myself that I'm going to be all sexy in a couple of months, only to slack off and go back to my old ways (which caused me to gain in the first place). But I've had enough of that! It's time for me to take my body back! I will "try" to do weekly posts as to my successes and my (hopefully not to many) failures. But what I'm going to need the most is support. I can talk the talk all day, but if I have friends and family behind me pushing me to succeed then my chanced of slacking off are slim to none;) There will be lots of sweat, fruit, and I'm sure tears.. but I will make this change in my life. Thanks for the help.. thanks for reading... and thanks for spreading the word about my new life long adventure. Besos Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment